Sunday, November 9, 2014

IMPRESSIONS AFTER THE VISIT IN BULGARIA, 4TH COMENIUS MEETING


***

I really liked Bulgaria. Bulgarian people are very hotblooded. My host family was so nice to me. They made me feel at home. I saw The Black Sea from an other side of it. This moment was really cool. I like Varna. I think this journey is great. I hope next time I can see all Bulgaria.
Sıla Kapancıoğlu, Turkey

It was my first trip abroad and I was so excited. When we reached there, they wellcame us warmly. We made good friendships. We had so much fun and I improved my English. I am impressed by Bulgarian natura, history and culture.
Eren Ceşen, Turkey

My host family was very hospitable, I felt very close to them. My host Ebru is a cheerful girl. She and her friends were very friendly. We had fun. I liked their school. It was such a crowded school and well orginized.
Buse Şenay Sarıpınar, Turkey
Bulgaria was amazing and so memorable. My Bulgarian family was hospitable and they behaved kindly to me. Absulutely, I gained an interesting food experience. The historical places and the waonderful nature of the country is well-preserved. During the week, we built up unforgettable friendships.
Ecmel Şenocak, Turkey

From the first moments of our visit, I felt warmth and sincerity of all Project team members. Hosting of our students and our accomodation was planned perfectly.  It was a good opportunity form e to get familiar with Bulgarian culture and history. Bulgarian school hosted us very professionally and I am impressed by the school’s  facilities and technological equipments. I would like to thank all team members who made contrubuted this Project.
Faruk Erdoğan, Turkey

Bulgarian visit was an unforgettable experience for me. I found many similarities in our culture and Bulgarian culture. Bulgarian people especially the host families were so friendly. While travelling to Ruse and Varna, I had a chanceto observe Bulgarian geography, landscape, climate and flora. During our visit at school, I am impressed by the quality of education and their dedication to improve the standards. I liked the trip to Varna and to the traditionla Bulgarian house. The music the dance the food and the traditional wedding ceremony gave me a full understanding about their tradition and culture.
Yelda Oğuzlar, Turkey

I had an other unforgettable week in Ruse. Georgi and his team had a perfect planning to make us enjoy all the programme. It was clear that School Directorate and all teachers are commited to work hard to be more and more succesful than the previous year. I felt myself at home in this beautiful countr among friendly people. I appreciate Dimitar’s, Gala’s and Ginka’s great efforts to make everything go fine.
Özgür Boyacı, Turkey

***

The Spanish team was surprised for Bulgarian Meeting, wonderful hosting, very well planned, good organization, interesting visits and activities, good food and the best of all: these wonderful colleagues and friends! Finally we would like to thank to Bulgaria Team Members, specially to Dimitri to resolve our doubts, George and Mr Ganchev for their hosting. See you soon in Spain!!

Miguel and Cristobal and the Spanish team

***

            Between the 20th and 27 September 2014 A.D. I was at the fourth meeting of the Comenius project "Warm at Home" in the city of Ruse, Bulgaria. It was the first time I have flown a plane. I will never forget the view from the plane and the amazing feeling I had then. When I was in Bulgaria, I admired the city of Ruse and the view of the Danube River. In seven days, I visited: the Vasil Levski school, natural reserves, museums, Botanical Gardens. I met with the mayor of the city of Ruse. I visited the Orthodox church, the
furniture factory and saw the products that are made of clay. I also bathed in the Black Sea.

               I liked the visit to Varna. I met new people, cultures and customs. It was an unforgettable adventure!

Gabriela Mokwińska, Poland

               We arrived at Bulgaria on 20th September and stayed seven days there. On Monday, we went to the museum of natural science, later we saw the Danube River. On Tuesday, we visited the Bulgarian school. Next, we went to the museum, Orthodox Church and we met with the mayor of the city. On Wednesday, we went to Varna. On the way there, we saw a furniture factory and Kartalov's house in Preslav.  After that we arrived at Varna and stayed overnight. Oon Thursday, we saw Botanical Gardens and the palace in Balchik. In the evening, we returned to Ruse. On Friday, we bought souvenirs. Later, we went to school for the students’ concert. It was a farewell concert. On Saturday, we came back to Poland.
               I love Bulgaria! This country is a wonderful place. I will never forget this trip.

Monika Prejzner, Poland


              When I think of Bulgaria the only feelings I have are all the positive ones. I feel happiness as I could meet my dear friends one more time. I feel joy as I made new friends whom, hopefully,  I will see again soon. I feel nostalgic when I remember all the moments we spent together- talking, laughing, working hard or just hanging around. I feel a lot smarter now as I find the visit very educative and isnpiring. ;)  (I loved the visits to Kaliope’s House, the Natural Museum and Kartalov’s House).
          I feel really soulful as I could meet an Orthodox Church Bishop who appeared to be a  very kind person. Although, I’m not very religious myself, it was a very spiritual experience which I will always remember.

             I would like to thank Mr Galin Ganchev - the principal, and also: George, Dimitar and all the Bulgarian teachers engaged in our Warm At Home project. I really appreciate very hard work you all have done. I felt I was among kindhearted people.

Iza Marczak, Poland



***


Apart from the weather, the meeting was really very interesting and well organized by the Bulgarian team, Mr Ganchev, George, Dimitar and  all the female colleagues who were so nice and helpful in every way.

We have been very impressed by the  Vasili Levski school organization and all the activities performed by the students during the show on Friday afternoon. We appreciated the colourful costumes, the dancing and the folk songs very much.
The time spent together was very useful  for the project and for our mutual relationship  and most of all we learnt local habits and  traditions.

Mimma and Nina and the Italian team

***

The first thing that comes into my mind when I hear the word Ruse is the affectionate atmosphere which prevailed among us during the meeting. This was certainly  due to the enormous  effort George and his Team made to make us feel at home in their wonderful country.  They were always kind and ready to help us cope with difficulties. We could not be more grateful to George for this wonderful organization and Dimitar for his expertize in guinding and translating for us. We would like to thank Galya and Ginka for their support and patience. 
Our kids felt warmly welcomed with Desislava and her family and they wished they could stay longer.  We were impressed to experience that the headmaster Mr Galin Ganchev  was so involved in the meeting and welcomed us with open arms.
One of the many highlights of the varied program was the visit to Kartalov’s house where we learnt a lot about Bulgarian traditions and customs.  The documentary trip to Varna together with the stay in that breathtakingly splendid environment will remain unforgettable for all uf us. Bulgaria is in our hearts!
We hope to see you soon!
Zoltán and the Hungarian team

***


No comments:

Post a Comment