Sunday, March 22, 2015

IMPRESSIONS AFTER THE VISIT IN SPAIN

TURKISH TEAM

I believe, the week we spent in Spain will open new horizons in our personal and professional lives. We, not only saw a modern European country, but also a place with deep culture and traditions. We were impressed by Sevilla’s historical and architectural beauties on the first day. We weren’t aware of the beauties of Ronda until the following day as we arrived there late at night. The plaster ornaments and decoration in Al-Hambra Palace and Arabic architecture in Granada were unforgettable. With its people and towns, and their kind efforts to make us feel comfortable, Spain and the Spanish team deserve a big applause.

Kudret Özgür Yücesoy

Memories of the Spanish meeting are still fresh in my mind. The taste of olive oil and the amazing view of an old bridge are still vivid. This meeting gave us a unique chance to experience Spanish culture and lifestyle through sightseeing trips and carnivals. I want to thank the Spanish team for their hosting and care.

Özgür Boyacı


BULGARIAN TEAM

On behalf of the Bulgarian group, I want to tell about the impressions of the fifth Comenius  meeting of the “Warm at home’’ project which was held in Alcala del Valle in Spain.
Historical places we visited gave us an opportunity to touch the past in Spain, to transfer the time of the Moors who ruled in their lands, to experience the typical Spanish spirit.
We will not forget the beauty of the castle of Alcazar in Seville, the Alhambra in Granada and historical monuments in Ronda and Alcala del Valle, which is a well-preserved architecture and holds the Spanish spirit of the past. These places enriched us culturally and made us feel a sense of awe at the history of this country.

Last but not least, the hospitality of our hosts should be noted. Within a few days, we were able to observe the educational system in Spain, customs and food.
The visit to the first bullfight arena will remain unforgettable. In Ronda, which is located in the heart of Andalusia, we experienced the place where first fearless men fought the bulls, the fight being at the same time incomprehensible for us and yet majestic.

We are happy to have participated in this meeting as well as other meetings of the ’’Warm at Home‘’ project.

George Ivanov

ITALIAN TEAM

MIMMA: This meeting was wonderful, partners' hospitality was superb. Sevilla, Granada and Ronda are really fantastic, full of art and history, the food was very good, host families were nice and generous.

ANNA: I think the South of Spain is really beautiful.  I was impressed by the views and the places we saw, especially the Al Alhambra. It is amazing for art and culture. All the Spanish partners were so hospitable and friendly. The meeting organization was perfect.

NINA: I discovered Spain is a wonderful country! I visited Madrid before but this part of the country is really different. Obviously visiting it with our Comenius partners was more exciting! I was fascinated by the places we visited: Sevilla with its old cathedral and the Alcazar with the Arabic decorations. Granada was a discovery with the beautiful Al Alhambra and the wonderful view of the town. Ronda is such a nice town, full of history and beautiful places. I was impressed by the Plaza de Toros and all the anecdotes we heard from the guide.
Thanks to the Spanish team who did all the best for our comfortable staying. They planned everything in a perfect way. 

LUDOVICA-MARA: This experience in Spain was very exciting, we are very happy because our Spanish guests are very similar to Italian people and their hospitality was wonderful. We enjoyed our staying every moment.

GIUSEPPE-STEFANO-MARCO: Spain is fantastic!!! We liked everything, we found  new friends and families, food was very good, we enjoyed  this trip very much and we liked the girls, too.



POLISH TEAM

Flamenco… corrida… sangria… the sun… and of course Real Madrid and Andalusia  – this is Spain!!!  
During the 5.th Comenius meeting I experienced a bit different Spain. A lovely country, tasty, colourful and… with lots of winding roads that we travelled.
I was especially taken aback by the beautiful Alhambra in Granada and Ronda with its magnificent Tajo balcony. I am still under a great impression of the guides that were telling us beautiful stories about places we were visiting. I still feel the taste of the crunchy fresh bread, ripe tomatoes and olive oil made in one of the factories we visited. Joyful and noisy parade in Alcala dispersed the clouds over us and the sun prevailed till the end of our stay in Spain.
The nature of our stay in Ronda was the meeting of friends and cooperative work on the project. It is sad but I feel incomplete here. We didn’t have much time for integration, discussions or sharing our opinions. The work on the project was limited to the minimum and in consequence many important things went unnoticed or simply overlooked. I regret we couldn’t take pleasure from our end products such as our interesting educational games. I hope that during the next visit we will find time for talks and we will take joy from being together.
I must add that I am under a huge impression of Spain and its hosts. We were all the time surrounded by nice and joyous atmosphere accompanied by the sun.
Today, recalling the days or looking through photos I come back to those places again, I experience same adventures again. Hopefully, one day I will come back.....

Monika Rzepecka

I absolutely loved it in Spain!
I loved the weather- Spanish 15̊ C is completely different than Polish 15̊ C. I really enjoyed all the activities- especially the tour of Ronda and Alhambra- it was great to visit a place where two completely different cultures mix. I also loved Spanish cuisine (although I’m not going to become a fan of paella- sea food is not really my thing). 
I am completely enchanted by the people in Spain. The Spaniards are so nice, sweet and helpful that it’s impossible not to fall for them.

And I am absolutely in awe of all the people who survived my attempts to speak Spanish and even responded to me.

Iza Marczak

I will always think of my Spain as sunny, warm, full of rhythms and music, charming people and colours. What made me enchanted by this place are its people: open, smiley, creative and a bit crazy. During the days spent in Madrid, Sevilla, Ronda, Granada and Alcala, I experienced the celebration of life and nature, which Spaniards love like no one else in the world. I loved the laughs during our long talks, funny exchange activities in a Ronda pub with Erasmus students, the different types of food I ate (not only from Spain but also brought by our friends from other countries), the discovery of olive oil production in the cooperative and huge oil canisters that made us look thinner than usual, stories told by our wonderful guides, and most of all I loved the time spent with my friends. I particularly loved the moment when we were reading “Old Time Memories” stories. I guess we felt a bond between all of us at that time. I truly adored the tasting of the preserved food for winter encircling the table full of wonderful treasures. I will never forget the peaceful sunrises and sunsets over the hills in Ronda and I really believe I will come there again one day.
Thank you Miguel, Cristobal, Josue and Maria Pilar and all the staff from Alcala for making this adventure a memorable one!

Joanna Wilczyńska


HUNGARIAN TEAM

On behalf of the Hungarian Comenius delegation I would like to express our gratitude to the Spanish team for their efforts to make us feel like being at home during the meeting. Due to the varied programme they organized we have gained fascinating insights into the Andalusian culture, customs  traditions and art. The meetings at school were productive and fruitful for all of us being able to exchange educational games and taste preserved food. Reading our old time memories  We also owe many thanks to the host families for taking great care of our students.

Zoltán Kerekes



No comments:

Post a Comment